MT5, 2-finger aluminum lightweight lever
Offer your customers full gravity power at an entry-level price. Perfect for price-sensitive gravity pilots!
The award-winning MT5 combines performance with an affordable price, making it the top retrofit product among MAGURA disc brakes. All genes of the MT7 are in our MT5 model for downhill and enduro use. Whether in bike parks, in enduro use or on the home trail - the MT5 is up to all challenges - even for e-bikes.
- Radial Design - The radial encoder design reduces friction and allows small/large gear ratios. This not only reduces the transmission losses - the brake becomes more sensitive and controllable.
- Braking performance does not have to be expensive: With the MT5, your customers save money and still get the performance they need.
- The 4-piston brake caliper, forged in one piece, has a particularly high level of rigidity.
- Particularly carefree - Due to an increased piston retraction, the MT5 is particularly carefree in continuous use and quickly mounted without grinding compared to the MT7.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
MAGURA offers a five-year leakproof guarantee for all MAGURA brake levers and brake calipers/cylinders, provided they are exclusively equipped with MAGURA original spare parts.
- Recommended brake discs: Storm HC / CL 160 / 180 / 203 mm; MDR-C 180/203mm; MDR-P 180 / 203 / 220 mm
scope of delivery
- single brake
- including manual
- and accessory loot